This unit performs the college’s media relations, executive and strategic communications, internal communications, and information services functions. These include cultivation of positive media coverage for TCNJ and its community members, emergency communications, and provision of editorial support for college and departmental initiatives.
- The Media Relations and Marketing staff disseminates campus news and information to the media, to the college community, and to the general public.
- They develop communication strategies that advance key college initiatives.
- They support the communication activities of the Office of the President.
- They respond to requests for faculty experts on a variety of subjects and for the college’s viewpoint on major issues facing higher education.
- They offer counsel and media training to faculty, administrators, and staff who work with journalists.
- They maintain the college’s campus events calendar.